As a member of Greene Hills, you will enjoy:
- Unlimited Greens Fees
- Unlimited Use of Driving Range (Golfing Members)
- Preferred Starting Times
- Golf Shop Discounts
- Golf Lessons Discount
- Swim Lessons Discount
- Charge Privileges on GHC account
- Membership in Central VA Golf Alliance
- Golf walking privileges anytime
- Reciprocal Agreements with other area courses
- Reduced Golf Costs for your guests
- Family Activities throughout the year
- Stockholding / Voting Membership
- Free cart on your birthday (Golfing Members)
Suspended or Revoked Memberships
Any individual whose GHC membership has been suspended or revoked for non-payment of dues is not allowed to use any GHC facility as a member, a guest of a member, or as a public participant in any event until payment of any delinquent balances has been received.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION:
1) Definition of Family: Husband, wife and dependent children.
2) Dependent Children: Ages 22 and under if in school; 18 and under if not in school.
3) Family Memberships (Golf and Pool): Includes (2) domestic people in a personal relationship who reside in the same residence. Documentation must be provided to verify address.
4) Grandchildren are considered to be dependents.
5) For those grandparents who have a Family membership, grandchildren ages 22 and younger will be considered to be dependent children.
6) All golfing memberships require a one year minimum commitment. Some memberships offer a two-year commitment to waive the $1,000.00 initiation fee; however, the initiation fee for a Social membership cannot be waived.
7) The Greene Hills Club is a non-profit corporation, founded in 1967. The Board of Directors makes every effort to keep dues at a minimum level that is compatible with satisfactory Club operation. The budget is evaluated on a yearly basis.
Please call the GHC Business Office or Pro Shop with any questions – 434-985-7328.
Request More Information
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS.